I’m teaching HI 280 The History of Rock’n’Roll and will oversee our undergraduate and graduate practicum courses.
- Click here for the syllabus for HI 280 The History of Rock’n’Roll
- Click here for the syllabus for JO 412 Internship
- Click here for the syllabus for JO 737 Internship
The bibliographies below serve these courses that I teach:
- JO 150 History and Principles of Journalism
- JO 542 The Literature of Journalism
- JO 700 Graduate Symposium in Journalism
- HI 280 The History of Rock’n’Roll
Click on the links for a listing of key works in each area.
- Journalism Bibliography
- Rock’n’Roll Bibliography
Here are recent course outlines for the classes I teach, just to give you an idea of what we will do if you see one of these listed in an upcoming semester. These will always be altered, but these old outlines give you a general idea of what’s going on.